Reviv is excited to welcome you to our Reviv Room located inside the Graduate Hotel.
The purpose of the Reviv Room is to give this renewal to families as they seek the best medical care for their child. Whether you are in from out of town, or have time between your child’s appointments, the Reviv Room is a space to allow kids to be kids and for adults to recharge.
Ask your social worker for a referral. Don’t have a social worker? No problem! Email Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
151 Goodman Road Cincinnati OH 45219
Hours: 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday
Some ways your family can use the Reviv Room:
- Eat a snack and color a picture
- Take a puzzle or game from the room to do in one of the many common areas of the hotel
- Grab a juice and an activity for the car ride home
- Take a craft to your impatient child or to their sibling at home
- Stop by for a chat and a cup of coffee with Reviv staff and volunteers
Walking Directions from Cincinnati Children’s
- Exit hospital from location D2 (upstairs) follow signs toward Sabin Way
- Turn left outside the door – 15 steps
- Turn right at the street (Albert Sabin Way) follow this street to the bottom – 330 steps
- At the bottom of the hill turn left on Eden, follow Eden to Goodman Street – 390 steps
- Turn right on Goodman Street, the Graduate entrance is on the right-hand side – about 240 steps
- Follow the signs around to the other side of the building toward Graduate Cincinnati Hotel Registration – 50 steps
- Enter the garage, follow the ramp down to P2
- Park in Section A or B
- Take the red brick Kingsgate elevators to level 2
You will arrive in the lobby of the Graduate Cincinnati. The Hotel is Cincinnati-themed. Check out the Fiona the hippo statue and the Kenner toys mural!
- Take the elevators, to the right of the reception desk down to the first floor
- Go left off of the elevators
- Go left at the first hallway
- The Reviv Room is the 2nd door on your left
Parking Reimbursement: We do not want the cost of parking to be a hardship for your family. If you would like Reviv to cover your parking charges, simply stop by the front desk to get a pre-paid pass.
Calendar of Events
Reviv Room Volunteers
We are looking for volunteers to be present for families during our open hours of 8am – 8pm. Some of the responsibilities of a Reviv Room Volunteer would be keeping the room tidy and sanitized, engaging with families and overseeing activities.
Here’s How Your Donations Help Us Stock the Reviv Room!
Follow us on social media for the latest stories, volunteer opportunities, and events!
We earned a 2021 Gold Seal of Transparency! Learn more about our organization's impact through our #NonprofitProfile on @CandidDotOrg.